It is another award which I have diligently included in my Awards Gallery that you can find here:
And for this Blog, you can find my Badges on the Sidebar that I also diligently update.
I reckon I would love to give a couple of my own, dovetailing from Kim's lead albeit I thought of giving some other type of awards to my own list of Blogs of Note. There are no obligations to this, I just want to, so I will.
First off, the Blogs I read that provide a consummate source of insight and encouragement, I am honoured to give the INSPIRATIONAL BLOGGER AWARD to:
- MARIE, The Colour of our Skin at http://thecolorofourskin-ourjourney.blogspot.com/
- KIM, MY INNER CHICK at http://myinnerchick.com/
- NADYA, The Journey Keeper at http://www.journey-keeper.com/
Marie, Kim and Nadya: you should keep writing. Your Blogs illuminate and elevates people souls.
Secondly, for people whose Poetry touches even the most cynical and jaded of hearts, I am honoured to give the PROUDLY POETIC AWARD to:
- RIVERCAT, Crying With A Sense of Human at http://fellowshipofbirds.blogspot.com/
- DIABLESSE, Hi How Can I help Me? at http://letmehelpme.blogspot.com/
Third, for a unique collection of arts, photographs and layout that are all well thought of and appealing, I am honoured to give the BEST VISUAL BLOG AWARD to:
- KRISTEN, Confessions of a Graphic Design Student at http://graphicdesignconfessions.blogspot.com/
Fourth, for the Blog fearless writers who don't give a rodent's ass what anybody thinks of what they want to write about and they will, and are very good at it, I am honoured to give the BRAVE BLOGGER AWARD to:
- DIRTYCOWGIRL, Left Alone with A Full Moon at http://dirtycowgirl.blogspot.com/
- The DEMENTED DUCHESS, The Demented Duchess at http://thedementedduchess.blogspot.com/
- BETTER INDIVIDUAL, Ramblings of a Better Individual at http://betterindividual.blogspot.com/
- TRICKIE, Stories You Can't Resist at http://patricia-abrazosybesos.blogspot.com/
- SMandL, The Absurd Hamlet at http://theabsurdhamlet.blogspot.com/
Fifth, for writing a merry mix of survival stories for women, generously sharing their wit, insights and experiences to fit all sizes and needs. I am honoured to give the LADY'S CHOICE BLOG AWARD to:
And just because they are totally awesome women I met in this Blog-land, I am honoured to give the GIRLFRIEND BLOGGER AWARD to:
- Just Me, because I truly believe our spirits have met in previous lifetimes. @http://justmylittlestory.blogspot.com/
- Dirty Cow Girl, because she is the evil twin sister I wished for and never got; http://dirtycowgirl.blogspot.com/
I want to dedicate this Post to all these wonderful people whose talents and personal life stories they chose to generously share in the Internet universe; and for the lives they have touched, albeit unknowingly. Cheers!
I will consider your acceptance of these awards as a lovely birthday treat to myself.